Super Mario Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Mario Galaxy

This is the Super Mario Galaxy community.TAS and Non-TAS videos posted on this forum.Created and run by Giraffecheetah A.K.A. generalmarioY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How You Can Tell if a Level is Impossible To Do Without Spinning; Why and How Things Are Possible

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Giraffecheetah

Giraffecheetah
Admin

1.) You must spin to activate a Sling Star or a Launch Star. If there are no Sling Stars or Launch Stars in a level, it may be possible to complete without spinning.
2.) Dino Piranha is an impossible level, since you have to defeat Dino Piranha by spinning on his tail and it will bounce at him 3 times. Enemies where you have to spin to defeat them cannot be done Spinless, obviously.
3.) Actually, I believe I have broken a Crystal before by ground pounding on top of it. Although it gets a little glitchy, once you get back to the ground, the crystal breaks as from what I remember.
4.) Making a bob-omb blow something up is possible, although you will have to just hold it until it explodes, so you WILL hurt yourself!
5.) If a screw in the level is mandatory, you cannot do the level without spinning.
6.) Slope Climbing is possible, but it is EXTREMELY slow, and it is hard to explain, so I'll have to make a community video about it.

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

https://supermariogalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum