Super Mario Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Mario Galaxy

This is the Super Mario Galaxy community.TAS and Non-TAS videos posted on this forum.Created and run by Giraffecheetah A.K.A. generalmarioY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got banned from SM64.org and I'm not surprised, either.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Giraffecheetah

Giraffecheetah
Admin

I don't understand why I got banned. Nahoc10 said something like this to me on an SM64 topic of mine about Osama Bin Ladin in the Off-Topic forum (I had 2 warnings then):

"I have seen you have posted things that are off-topic from the discussion a lot. I will be fair and give you one last warning. If I see you post another thing about your 'own Wii emulator' or 'improved 0 star run', you will be banned for two weeks. And please do not reply to this post."

And I didn't do ANYTHING after he said that, and the next day I come to the site, I am banned from the site. Also, I WASN'T banned for 2 weeks. I was banned until 2015-1-1; that's about 3 years from now! And guess who banned me. It wasn't Nahoc. It was Johannes! Now I know who is more forgiving of the two. Very Happy

Also, here was the reason for having me banned:
"You are not mature enough for this site."

This makes me not even like the site anymore. It makes me not ever want to use the site AGAIN, even after the ban expires. But don't worry members! We don't ban people just for immaturity. Wink

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

Last edited by Giraffecheetah on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total

https://supermariogalaxy.forumotion.com

Marioandluigi150

Marioandluigi150

Admin wrote:I don't understand why I got banned. Nahoc10 said something like this to me on an SM64 topic of mine about Osama Bin Ladin in the Off-Topic forum (I had 2 warnings them):

"I have seen you have posted things that are off-topic from the discussion a lot. I will be fair and give you one last warning. If I see you post another thing about your 'own Wii emulator' or 'improved 0 star run', you will be banned for two weeks. And please do not reply to this post."

And I didn't do ANYTHING after he said that, and the next day I come to the site, I am banned from the site. Also, I'm WASN'T banned for 2 weeks. I was banned until 2015-1-1; that's about 3 years from now! And guess who banned me. It wasn't Nahoc. It was Johannes! Now I know who is more forgiving of the two. Very Happy

This makes me not even like the site anymore. It makes me not ever want to use the site AGAIN, even after the ban expires. But don't worry members! We don't ban people just for immaturity. Wink
Wow Johannaes is Soo unforgiving if you saw my message from eariler i just saw your whole thing about getting banned and i don't mean what i wrote before. i mean i've gotton banned from sm64.org before but i got banned for only a week. like i said you should've deleted those posts before someone else saw them and you wouldn't get banned. I'm pretty sure they just banned you because they didn't want to look bad but don't worry i will always be here for you.

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

Giraffecheetah

Giraffecheetah
Admin

Yeah, Johannes has always been unforgiving. I think if he is worried about immaturity, maybe he should ban me for a month or two instead.

Anyway, have fun!

Last edited by Giraffecheetah on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

NerdyMario

NerdyMario
Admin

Giraffecheetah wrote:I don't understand why I got banned. Nahoc10 said something like this to me on an SM64 topic of mine about Osama Bin Ladin in the Off-Topic forum (I had 2 warnings then):

And I didn't do ANYTHING after he said that, and the next day I come to the site, I am banned from the site. Also, I WASN'T banned for 2 weeks. I was banned until 2015-1-1; that's about 3 years from now! And guess who banned me. It wasn't Nahoc. It was Johannes! Now I know who is more forgiving of the two. Very Happy

I was banned for defending you and WAS pleading for giving a chance to you, i mean, you have confidence, and YOU  can do it Smile

Anyway, have fun!

Giraffecheetah

Giraffecheetah
Admin

NerdyMario wrote:
Giraffecheetah wrote:I don't understand why I got banned. Nahoc10 said something like this to me on an SM64 topic of mine about Osama Bin Ladin in the Off-Topic forum (I had 2 warnings then):

I was banned for defending you and WAS pleading for giving a chance to you, i mean, you have confidence, and YOU  can do it Smile
Well, thanks, my best friend. Everyone else thinks my confidence is just arrogance, and I don't know why... I think that's why Johannes banned me. I don't like Johannes.

But yes, I have confidence and I have sworn an oath, so I WILL COMPLETE ALL MY PROJECTS!!!! Very Happy

You can help with ANY OF THEM any time we want. I believe the first TAS goal I will make is a Super Mario Bros. Warpless, Pipeless except Mandatory pipes, Mushroomless TAS, so if you want to help, you are welcome to. TAS starts in the beginning or middle of 2012 once I figure out how to do the Flagpole glitch and the going-through-walls glitch. I already know how to do a Wall Jump glitch, and it's easy, too. Oh, and by the way, I am working on a TAS right now. Rerecords so far are 1467!!!! :DI'm on world 3-2!!!!!!!

Anyway, have fun!

Last edited by Giraffecheetah on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

diddy

diddy

I don't want to be mean but you posted lots of pointless stuff :/

Anyway, have fun!

Giraffecheetah

Giraffecheetah
Admin

diddy wrote:I don't want to be mean but you posted lots of pointless stuff :/
It wasn't pointless. I was warning everyone that all their WRs are going to be beaten really badly by me and my brother in maybe a year or less from now.

Anyway, have fun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum