Super Mario Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Mario Galaxy

This is the Super Mario Galaxy community.TAS and Non-TAS videos posted on this forum.Created and run by Giraffecheetah A.K.A. generalmarioY.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Star Glitch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red Star Glitch Empty Red Star Glitch Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 am

Giraffecheetah

Giraffecheetah
Admin

This is another glitch in SMG. When you go in the observatory, break the red star crystal, but DON'T GET THE RED STAR! Go into the green star cannon (that goes to the planet with the 4 trials on it). Go to the front of the planet (on the other side from the orange pipe) Then, do a crouch flip jump facing the opposite direction from the Green Luma at the front of the planet facing the direction that faces to the Red Star part of the observatory. Now, do a spin ground-pound on the luma, and you will bounce off of him, and if you do this right, you will escape the Trial planet's gravity. Now, while you're bouncing off of him, keep pointing your joystick/keyboard key to the direction you bounced off the Green Luma with. If you do this WHOLE GLITCH right, you will land on the red star, and get flying power. Now, you know how when you fall off the edge in the observatory, it takes you right back up in that little ball? Jump off the edge, and it will take you back to the Trial Planet. In the red star in the observatory, there is a limit to how far you can go while you're flying. The limit is SUPPOSED to be that you can't use the Red Star power past a certain point, but with this glitch you can. Anyway, you get taken back to the Trial Planet. Just TRY flying (you have to jump and spin to fly). Try jumping and spinning. You can do a normal spin on the ground, and you can spin when you're barely in midair (another normal spin), but no matter what you do up in the Trial Planet (unless you have some kind of cheat code or hack that moves or deletes the bounds, of course), you CAN'T FLY! You can't even do a normal spin in midair. Why doesn't it let you fly? Remember how I was speaking of when you're flying and you hit the boundaries, you stop flying and you fall and it takes you back to where you took off with the circle? Well, the reason that you can't fly on the Trial Planet, is because the Trial Planet is outside that boundary. How the boundary works, is if you hit the bound you lose your power to fly until you get out and then you fall. Well, you can't fly OUTSIDE the bounds EITHER, but the funny thing IS that you cannot fly at ALL, unless you go back inside the bounds where you came from in the first place. There is also a limit to how long you can use the Red Star's power (which is about 1 minute; until the Red Star song is over), so if that limit of time is over, you can spin on the Trial Planet again, except your Red Star power is gone. This glitch would probably look VERY entertaining with TAS input. This glitch is VERY COMPLICATED, I know. I just want to let you know that the video I put on here is not mine, like the Toy Time Galaxy Glitch video. Give credit to MasterLink! So, if you want to see this glitch get done, watch the video. And, to tell you the truth, I can do this glitch too!

Here's the link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VwUvmO2rY

Here's the video itself:

Have you ever felt attracted to an animated character? Did you ever think a character was just so cute or so sexy you just wanted to squeeze them? Ever wished you could tell people this, but you thought people would think you were crazy? Well, check out the forum just for you, Cartoon Crushes, at http://cartooncrushes.forumotion.com/ my friend!

Here you can register for free just by pressing the Register button.
If you´re going to make an account, PLEASE POST SOMETHING! Seriously, we´re tired of account wasters.
Anyway, have fun!

https://supermariogalaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum